Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So this is blogging...

Can blogging be used to share hopes dreams and fears? I hope so because I have a fear of computer lingo. Does anyone else have trouble navigating through all the technical jargon of PDF's and JPEG's? I wonder if I will ever understand the 'secret' code my son uses to load programs onto my desktop (and how did a vertical computer screen get named for a horizontal object like a desk top anyway?) Such things are beyond my understanding but that's why I have children - to make the transition into the world of computers just a little easier. I am however, eternally grateful for my grade 10 typing class! Thank you Mrs. Maxwell wherever you are...

1 comment:

  1. A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could." - Zig Ziglar

    Cindy Papale/author/breast cancer survivor/associate producer

    ReplyDelete